1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)
This is my brand new tattoo called “Starry Night over the Gotham City” which was made by Dominika Gardocka i Skorpion Sosnowiec tattoo studio in Poland. This is our combined effort of Dominika’s talent and my post-modern brain and of course the Intetnet which was huge help and inspiration.
I’d like to dedicate it to all adults who don’t feel so grown up :)